Saint Petersburg was founded by the Tsar Peter the Great on May 27, 1703.
The main gate for the cargo to Russia, namely – fresh products.
Population of the city 5,4 million, plus in the region – 1, 7 million.
The SPC’s warehouse complex is located at the Leningrad area, Lomonosov district and consists of:
- Administrative building -1,435.7 sq m – from January 2008.
- Warehouse building - 9,337.9 sq m - January 2008.
- Buildings zone shipment of finished products -1499.1 sq m.
- Chamber bananas - 241.7 sq m; banana-ripening chamber - 162 sq m; office space - 165.1 sq m, from July 2011.
- Kitchen for staff - 758.7 sq m.